APPLE iPhone SE 64 GB White
- 64 GB ROM
- 11.94 cm (4.7 inches) Retina HD Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera
- A13 Bionic Chip with 3rd Gen Neural Engine Processor
₹ 39900 ₹ 39900
Quick Review About APPLE iPhone SE 64 GB White Price
Apple iPhone SE (64GB) price in India starts from ₹ 26,990. The lowest price of the Apple iPhone SE (64GB) is ₹ 26,990 at Amazon on 2nd June 2021.
iPhone SE is the most powerful 11.94-cm (4.7) iPhone ever. It features the incredibly fast A13 Bionic for incredible performance in apps, games, and photography, Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects,
Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows, Cinematic-quality 4K video, and all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life and water resistance, it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not-so-big size.
Review By Experts
iPhone SE (2020) price in India starts from ₹ 32,999.
- 1. Superb build quality
- 2. Great display.
- 3. Camera is great in good lighting conditions
- 4. Processing is great.
- 5. Sound is superb.
- 6. Call quality is great.
- 7. Red color looks superb.
- 8. Portrait mode photography is Superb.
- 1. battery
- 2. Screen Size
- 3. Not New Look
- 4. Little Bit Expensive
Design And Look
The Phone is available in three colors: Black, White, and a Product Red edition. The features an aluminum frame, paired with a glass front and back. APPLE SE 2020 comes in a compact design, reinvented from the inside out, and is the most affordable iPhone.
the display has a resolution of 1334 × 750 pixels, like the previous 4.7 in (120 mm) iPhones. The pixel density is 326 PPI
The Phone has a rear 12 MP camera with a single lens, similar to the single-lens camera system of the Apple 8, capable of recording 4K video (at 24, 25, 30, or 60 fps), 1080p HD video (at 30, 25 or 60 fps), or 720p HD video (at 30 fps).
The camera has an aperture of ƒ/1.8, autofocus, optical image stabilization, and a quad-LED True Tone flash.
iPhone SE 2nd Generation Details
The second-generation iPhone SE is a smartphone designed by Apple Inc. It is meant as the successor to the Apple 8, and the first-generation SE Variant was released in March 2016. Apple announced 2nd generation release in Apple’s online store worldwide on April 24, 2020.
The new iPhone SE uses the A13 chip found in the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max devices. The iPhone 8 retains the Touch ID fingerprint sensor inside a physical home button and a 4.7″ LCD screen. It is available in the colors black, white, and (Product)RED. All color finishes of the phone have a black front.
It is available in three internal storage configurations: 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB.
Reviews Videos Available on YouTube
Check The iPhone SE Price History 2021
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Flipkart, Croma, Amazon, Shopclues, Tatacliq.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase APPLE iPhone SE (White, 64 GB) for only Rs. 32,999, which is 17% less than the cost in Croma (Rs. 39,900).
- The lowest price of Apple iPhone SE (64GB ROM, 3GB RAM, MX9T2HN/A, White) was obtained on June 3, 2021 3:32 pm.
Specification: APPLE iPhone SE 64 GB White